Season’s Greetings! We would like to express our warmest wishes to you, your family and your horses during this wonderful time of year. We appreciate your support since our inception and here are a few 2011 highlights:
- Hired Gail Figgins, a licensed Veterinary Technician. Some of you have had Gail visit your farm on her own, and we look forward to additional technician appointments in 2012. Click here for Details.
- Cavalia. Attended to the Cavalia horses– 71 dentals and various other needs during their 3 week stay enroute to Atlanta. Click here for Details.
- Launched our new TEVA website and Facebook page. Clickhere for Details.
- Zebra capture… Dr. Jay got back to his African wildlife roots to coordinate, dart, capture and transport escaped zebra back to their owners. Click here for Details.
- Hired our first office manager, Andrea Nuccio.
- Seriously upgraded our digital radiology system – we take even better pictures, and faster.
- Selected to be the Flagship company for a nationwide veterinary software company. Click here for Details.
- Earned 2011 Loudoun Green Business, Silver Certification – the only veterinary practice in Loudoun. Click here for Details.
- Began ISELP certification – this is an extreme proficiency in lameness diagnosis and treatment. This is a 2-3 year process. Click here for Details.
- Initiated an on-line feedback system to help us better serve our clients. Click here for Details.
- NAVY BEAT ARMY, AGAIN!
Looking ahead to 2012, we’d like to share where the practice is going. We are learning as we go and continue to strive for the ultimate in client care and customer service. Here are our 2012 plans:
- Implementing several improvements related to medical records and treatment plans based on the new feedback system.
- More technological upgrades (e.g., ultrasound).
- Hire a 2nd Vet Technician by February.
- Long term vision: hire a second equine vet in 2013.
- Reviving the Seminar Series at the winery. Client education seminars on various topics were always very well received.
- Revising the 2012 Wellness Membership program.
We truly appreciate your support, trust and confidence over the years and look forward to helping in the coming year.
Here’s to a Happy and Healthy 2012,
Dr Jay Joyce, Paula and the staff of Total Equine Vets